Saturday, August 10, 2013

Announcing Urban Hermit Games

Since writing last I have been focusing my efforts on a website that I have worked to help launch. As one of the founding members I will have many more interesting experiences to share with this process that I have been going through in founding this website with my partner: the Hermit. Please go and check out Urban Hermit Games! I will need to do further posts on finding and configuring a VPS, choosing your VPS OS and configuring it, learning SSH, choosing your web content management system, and then making it work. However setting up this website has been an interesting experience to say the least.

We are currently trying to set up some social media interaction and see if we can find a way to get the free SSL certificate we obtained to not slow down our site by 200%. I have also managed to program a somewhat complex if terribly ugly game. At least it functions the way its supposed to. So there is much to come on this blog! There may even be reviews for the free library-boosting utilities that I originally intended to focus this blog on soon. But please, go take a look at Urban Hermit Games!

No comments:

Post a Comment